If anything is clear in the fashion world is the great variety of clothes and styles that we find and that makes us infinite possibilities when creating looks and to combine different garments. One of the items that have more variety is the skirt, you can find in many styles and shapes so you can always have one for every occasion.
Today I want to focus on kilts, ideal for getting a college look but you also worth for more styles and clothes that are very versatile. It is a garment you have to combine well because if you do it wrong will ruin the whole look. Take note of these tips to combine a kilt:
- First you say no to stress to the look with many items as you will ruin it. In this case, less is more, so bring clothing that you just look good.
- The kilts are characterized by their famous paintings and in style or form may be like many others, like pencil skirts, flight, minis, etc.
- If you opt for a pencil skirt, try to wear it with dark tones that carry some leftovers clearer to get a soft and not very rigid view. Combine it with a white blouse worn on the inside of the skirt and heeled shoes. You will be ideal.
- If you prefer flying skirt can choose it in blue and white with light gold accents, is the classic pattern in the Scottish and the colors stand out more. A shirt or blouse in shades lighter will be the perfect combination.
- To take on the classic miniskirt schoolgirl bet on red and black, ideal to combine with black leggings and a top that is tight to get a sexy style. Finishes off the look with some boots and you’re great.
- The colors that are kept in this kind of skirts are black, white, navy and lead, so grab a couple of models have several possibilities. Get too many leggings in different colors to wear a different look every time.