I admit that I love noticing the clothes she wears people who go around me, both men and women, to analyze every detail and see if there is something different that I call attention to use me or to come here and write about it. Among my many analysis, something that has become clear in recent years is that women are increasingly using accessories to go to the beach, and when previously only wore a hat for sun either, and a sarong, now no longer well and there are women who carry a lot of things, the truth is that they are wrong.
- For starters, nothing anyone to carry a bag or backpack you are first in the closet. You have to buy a beach bag with any original design or in a single color (I would bet a bag of colored stripes and one orange, a color very summery).
- The shoes you choose them too much detail and ideally combined with the bag, so take a couple of models on hand to change from time to time.
- The matchup is one of those essential accessories, and the truth is that I love to wear it to go to the snack bar or something to take me for a walk along the beach.
- A cap is a must, and if a Borsalino and would be perfect. Choose it a summer design that will combine several things and is very limited if not you can put it on many occasions.
- Sunglasses you can not leave them at home, so to the beach almost anyone who serves you normally use, although the ideal is that they are maxi and colors.
- As for other accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, etc.. You can take them but take them out once they’re on the beach as if you have no marks from the sun.