Posts Tagged ‘styles’
In our article today we move two chromatic trends will be key players next season, 2012, and filled with color and vitality of your looks over winter. Take note of the two colors in your wardrobe can combine to be the latest fashion, with the best and most innovative proposals. Some styles that are not lacking in the collections of major brands of high fashion and low-cost brand.
The passion red and orange are also two betting trends for the best dressed celebrities, who are always the first to showcase the latest developments. In the images that accompany our article today will find some practical examples, contrary to what you could think of, we demonstrate that the red and orange blend perfectly.
However, to bring these two colors and not fall into the excess, you should be able to combine these two proposals to achieve a certain harmony. In this sense, from models we recommend that if you have questions, highlights a key in its most intense, while the other proposal should be softer color and discreet.
Another great idea to wear a garment can be in either of these two shades, combining it with an accessory or detail some subtle beauty of another color. That is, a stunning red dress passion, and an ornament of our hair or nail polish in shades of orange. Read the rest of this entry »
The nude trend is sweeping both in fashion and makeup, and natural colors that are more than ever and are also synonymous with elegance and good taste. Began to arrive in party dresses and liked it and began to be used in all kinds of garments into the success it is today.
- This color is similar to your skin pallor, so it’s very important that the shade you choose not to be confused with your skin tone. If so choose a different tone, whether it is lighter or darker than the skin, it is important that there is a contrast between clothing and skin.
- The colors are nude are more beige, pink and all those pale. You can use them in dresses, shirts, shirts, pants, skirts … in short, all kinds of garments.
- This trend will help you highlight your attributes, so if you want to cover some defects it is best to choose clothing with a cut that will help conceal them. The nude look if you can just take and you’re comfortable, so it is very important that you look good you wear what you wear.
- Ins and accessories are also very important to achieve a total look nude, so Select them in pale colors or even gold always depending on the time and whether it is day or night. The golden leave them for the night. The black accessories are also very good in this look.
If you have not visited the Stradivarius stores, I recommend you do as soon as possible and just released his latest collection of clothes for next autumn-winter 2011-2012. A wonderful suggestions that you can not lose, and I want to share with you all.
It is difficult to choose just one dress, because I like them all. Spectacular pieces for all styles and occasions, either to give a sober touch to your office or to look glamorous and provocative elegance to our party nights. The star piece of clothing in any female wardrobe that boasts, will star our best winter outfits with some designs that Stradivarius especially the simple, sophisticated black.
In the catalog we can find some dresses with an ethnic and hippie style is another must-season essential, and is present through original and striking prints with geometric shapes. The bright fabrics and plunging necklines, in addition to the items in mini version will be the main protagonists of our most disco look.
Do not expect to find any of these spectacular dressed in your best friend, and be the first to score style, so no one can recriminarte that copies the garments of your friends. And remember to update your wardrobe do not need to leave home, you can check out the online shop of the brand of the Inditex group. Read the rest of this entry »
The velvet was popular some years, being everywhere and causing real anger … until it was worn and was forgotten. Until this year, almost all designers have used it to their collections and will be very special fabric that will give you a ravishing look thanks to to fit in plenty of clothing and accessories. Thus, the velvet is one of the major players in next season’s autumn-winter 2011/2012 and you can take in a lot of styles.
- Jesus del Pozo introduced him at the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week last February, where he was included as an important part in many of his sets. Experts said his collection was a trip back in time thanks to the velvet and their designs, and is already known that the “old” is in vogue. Read the rest of this entry »